In 2020, the KBC Breastfeeding Courses drew over 150 people, both in person in early 2020 and online in August and November. The KBC hosted webinars on the following topics in 2020:
- Poor Weight Gain in the Breastfed Infant (Dr. Kathy Leeper)
- Insurance Reimbursement for Lactation Support (Suzanne Madden)
- COVID-19 and Breastfeeding (Dr. Kathleen Marinelli)
- Medication and Lactation (Lauren Morton, Pharmacist)
- Breastfeeding: The Powerful Role of the Community Health Worker (Treva Smith & Diana Lady)
Recordings of these and all KBC webinars can be accessed HERE.