Mission Statement: Foster a network of breastfeeding support through empowerment and education to improve the health and wellbeing of the community.
Vision Statement: There are no barriers to breastfeeding in our community.
Current and Past Projects:
- Strengthened breastfeeding communication and collaboration between local health care providers and programs.
- Breastfeeding Educational Series titled Breastfeeding: The Wide Range of Normal
- Community Breast Pump program
- Business Case for Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Welcome Here Campaign
- Annual World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations
- Working towards Communities Supporting Breastfeeding designation
- Completing High Five for Mom and Baby program
- Address: 1212 West Ash/PO Box 282, Junction City, KS 66441
Phone: 785-762-5682 WIC office ask for Anna
785-238-0300 Delivering Change Office ask for Ashley
Address: 1212 W. Ash St., Junction City, KS 66441
Email: Ashley King (firstname.lastname@example.org) Carissa Horton (email@example.com)
Contact Geary County contacts for more information.
Click here for Local Resources for Breastfeeding Families
- Geary County Perinatal Coalition—Delivering Change—Healthy Moms – Healthy Babies: 1310 West Ash Street/ PO Box 3015, Junction City, KS 66441
- Parents as Teachers
- Infant Toddler Program
- Geary Community Hospital and Clinics
- Flint Hills OB/GYN
- Geary County WIC
- Fort Riley WIC
- Irwin Army Hospital
- Geary County Health Department
- Geary Community Hospital Home Medical Equipment
- Kollhoff Pharmacy
- La Leche League
- New Parent Support