Thank you for participating in the Kansas 2021 Breastfeeding Conference! Your presence and interaction make the Conference experience richer for everyone.
To get the most out of the Conference, click here to download the Whova app. On your computer, the app works best in Chrome browser.
- You can download the app on your mobile device as well as your computer and begin setting up your profile and interacting right away, before the Conference begins
- Want to learn more about the app? Here’s a link to the user guide.
- Please ask all questions through the Whova app. (Zoom chat will be disabled.)
What if I’m having trouble downloading the Whova App?
- Make sure you are using this link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/kbcbr_202110/
- On your destop or laptop, use Chrome to view the web app for the best results.
- Make sure you are using the same email address that was used when you registered.
What if I’ve downloaded the Whova app but I can’t see the agenda?
- Make sure you are logging in with the SAME email address that was used when you registered.
- Check to see that you are registered for the correct Conference days. We had lots of options!
Still need help? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.