Log in and find out what’s new with the KBC. Everyone is welcome!
Join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89919976995?pwd=UGt4K01XQ3RQZDkzampwNlU4SnhNQT09
Meeting ID: 899 1997 6995
12:05 KanCare Breast Pump Coverage & Access: A Discussion with Aetna, Sunflower, and United Healthcare
12:15 A Day in the Life for a Child Care Provider – Kris Nicholson, Child Care Aware of Kansas & Michelle Gilbert, Child Care Aware of Eastern Kansas
12:25 KBC Financial Report for 2021 – Earlisha Killen, KBC Treasurer
12:35 KBC News:
- Welcome NEW KBC Board member – Logan Stenseng
- Section updates – Chairs
- Color-filled Breastfeeding: Clinical Lactation Training Program – Sapphire Garcia-Lies
- “Protect Yourself, Protect Your Baby”: COVID Vaccine campaign for breastfeeding parents – Joyea Marshall
- Breastfeeding Friendly Health Department designation – Danielle Ast
- Walk-in Breastfeeding Clinics: Where are they? Complete this short survey to help ensure the KBC’s resources are accurate.
- First 1,000 Days Kansas
12:55 Questions, discussion and sharing