To order window cling stickers with this image for display in public establishments, please email email@example.com.
Culturally Affirming Resources:
- #LatchedLegacy – video affirming Black families DO breastfeed, from the Wichita Black Breastfeeding Coalition
- “Irth” app (“Birth”, but they dropped the “B” for Bias) – “Yelp-like” platform for the pregnancy and new motherhood journey, made by and for people of color. Search doctor and hospital reviews from your community! Leave a review today to help inform and protect others!
- Maternal Warning Signs – 1 min. video for father and family members to recognize the signs of postpartum complications (Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere)
- Sister-to-Sister: Let’s Talk (Black Mothers Breastfeeding Alliance)
- It’s Only Natural (Office on Women’s Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Health in Her Hue – app to connect Black women to culturally competent healthcare providers, services, and health content
“SPEAK UP for Black Women”, Debra Bingham, DrPH, RN, FAAN
The B.L.A.C.K. Course – full scope lactation and breastfeeding education course made by and for Black People and folks supporting black breastfeeding.
Uzazi Village – serves the KC metro area
WIC peer counselor video: Teach Me How to Breastfeed