February 9, 2024
- KBC’s Fatherhood webpage – https://ksbreastfeeding.org/resources/resources-fathers-siblings/
- Dope Black Dads KCK – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dope-black-dads-kck-tickets-775711673497?aff=erelexpmlt
- Geared Up Dads – https://m.facebook.com/p/Geared-Up-Dads-100064469271243/
- Healthy Babies Fatherhood Program – https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/65201/schd_fatherhood_brochure_english_10-20-2023.pdf
- First 5 Alameda Fatherhood Friendly Principles- https://www.first5alameda.org/files/Fathers_Corps/Alameda_County_Fathers_Corps_-_Father_Friendly_Principles_Sheet.pdf
- National Fatherhood initiative – https://www.fatherhood.org/
- 24-7 Dad Curriculum – https://store.fatherhood.org/24-7-dad-p-m/Building Blocks for Father Involvement http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED543023.pdf
- Daddy B.E.A.N.S Mentoring Program https://ksbreastfeeding.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Daddy-B.E.A.N.S.-Program.pdf
- R.O.B.E. (Reaching Our Brothers Everywhere) – https://www.facebook.com/ReachingOurBrothersEveryWhere/
Todd is the Diversity & Health Equity Program and Project Strategist for the American Academy of Family Physicians and an advocate for young people, underrepresented populations, and community development issues.
LeDarious is a community organizer who runs “Dope Black Dads” in Kansas City, Kansas.
Alex is an Honorably Discharged U.S. Army Veteran who served eight years. While stationed here at Fort Riley, he and his wife, Melissa, fell in love with the community and decided to make Junction City their home. He is a father of two boys, Jamarcus and Declan, and his family has a huge part in my success and drive to do the work he does.
Following his military service, Mr. Tyson worked at the Juvenile Corrections facility, where he was able to help local youth make better life choices while continuing his education at Upper Iowa University. He currently serves as the President of “Geared-Up Dads,” as well as the Fatherhood Coordinator with Delivering Change, helping to improve family outcomes. He takes pride in all I do and will continue to educate, empower, and strengthen youth and men in the community by providing support and guidance.
He served as County Commissioner in District 2 for the last three years. With this position, he looks for new ways to improve his community and find ways to work with other organizations to achieve this goal.
Jose is the Fatherhood Coordinator for the Healthy Babies program for the Sedgwick County Health Department in Wichita.